The latest in home entertainment innovation to be found at Hisense’s CES booth (LVCC, Centre Hall 10039)
MISSISSAUGA, Ont. (January 7, 2020) — Home entertainment is taking its next step with the 2020 lineup of Hisense televisions, introduced at CES 2020 in Las Vegas this week.
Hisense, provider of high-performance TVs and appliances, unveiled a lineup that combines new technologies — such as dual cell panels — with multiple platforms and smart home connectivity in a sleek and stylish package with a competitive price point.
“Hisense is a growing brand in the North American market, and that growth is being driven by a focus on quality and innovation,” says Meaghan Wilkinson, Director of Marketing for Hisense Canada. “The industry is taking notice. Consumers are tired of being dazzled by unattainable technology. The 2020 Hisense lineup introduces the next-generation TVs that are not only affordable and accessible but will exceed expectations in terms of performance.”
New from Hisense being showcased at CES 2020 this year:
• L5 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser TV — Creating a true cinematic experience at an unbelievable price, the L5 series brings the big-screen TV into almost any room of your house. An ultra short throw projector, the L5 provides a theatre-like setting in the comfort of your home. It offers a far more affordable and efficient alternative to large LCD screens, and delivers true-to-life images that exceed the standard 4K colour range.
The L5’s blue laser light source produces razor-sharp, precise images with stunning detail, all while avoiding unwanted light dispersion and offering a more natural viewing experience. Fast-moving images appear smooth and precise, making it the ideal source for watching sports, enjoying fast-action movies and gaming. Embedded speakers featuring dbx-tv® provide a superior audio experience, and Android TV brings plenty of content options with more than 5,000 apps and games from the Google Play® store to the 100-inch screen.
• Hisense Q9G Quantum — A series favourite delivers even more options and features in 2020. Featuring Hisense’s patented ULED technology for enhanced picture quality, the Q9G Quantum Dot Series adds Dolby Vision® and Dolby Atmos® image and sound technologies to provide enhanced colour and immersive audio. Additional local dimming zones paired with Quantum Dot results in a true-to-life watching experience. Android TV brings more than 500,000 movies and shows, plus video streaming from Netflix®, Disney+, YouTube and others, making it easy to find your favourite content. In bezel microphones and far-field voice control makes Q9G a true smart home hub.
With the built-in Google Assistant, Q9G users can do more on the TV with just their voice. Ask the Assistant to search for the latest blockbuster or stream shows. You can also ask it questions and see the answers on the TV. Have it dim the lights by connecting smart home devices. Or manage tasks and see calendars without needing to grab another device. And with screenless mode, you can access the Assistant on the TV, even when it’s turned off. It acts like a Google Assistant speaker. When you want to see a response to a question or command, the Assistant will know to turn on the TV.
• Q8G Quantum — The most popular Hisense TV gets Quantum Dot technology, giving it a huge boost in colour, and a better cinematic experience. Featuring Hisense’s patented ULED technology, Hi-View Engine, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, the Q8G Series provides an exceptional viewing experience at an affordable price. Now with screen sizes up to 75 inches, viewers can enjoy richer colours and greater detail with the addition of more local dimming zones — all on a user-friendly platform. With integrated Android technology, users can easily stream thousands of movies and shows from a variety of platforms, such as Disney+, Netflix, CraveTV, and YouTube. The Hisense Android TV features a voice remote for easy browsing, and the built-in Google Assistant allows users to quickly search and access entertainment, get answers from Google, control smart home devices and more.
• H78G Series — Hisense brings even more Android TV options in 2020 with the H78G Series, a 4K ultra high definition TV featuring Dolby Vision, DTS Virtual: X, Motion Rate Technology, Bluetooth® audio and has a built-in Chromecast. The TV is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, letting users control the TV via Alexa-enabled and Google Home devices.
• H56G Series — Enjoy multi-dimensional sound in any room with the H56G Series HD Smart TV. It’s a must-have that features the Google Assistant built-in in the Android TV to give users the power to control the TV from the comfort of their couch. The H56G provides a full HD 2K viewing experience, DTS Studio Sound for a crisp sound, Bluetooth audio to stream music with the fuss of wires and a voice remote. The screen size makes it ideal for smaller rooms — and budgets.
• XD9G Series — Featuring Hisense’s proprietary ULED XD technology, the XDG9 integrates Quantum Dot technology, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. The fusion of Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision transforms the entertainment experience through ultra-vivid picture quality — incredible brightness, contrast, colour and detail — and immersive moving audio that flows all around a listener. In-bezel microphones and smart features, such as far-field voice control and integrated Google Assistant, make the TV a smart home hub.
• R6G Series — Roku is the No. 1 TV streaming platform, and Hisense’s Roku TV models offers consumers a customizable home screen, thousands of free and paid streaming channels and advanced features like fast and easy search across top channels with results ranked by price search. The Roku home screen puts a customer’s favourite entertainment in one place so it’s easier than ever to watch what they love, including live TV, sports, news, hit movies, popular shows and more. Plus, consumers will always get the latest features with automatic updates. They also get access to the free Roku mobile app, with even more features like Roku Voice and private listening.
• H4G Series — The Hisense Roku TV H4G Series is ideal for binge watchers on a budget. Equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and faster search, users can activate and find their favourite shows, sit back and enjoy the rich 2K picture.
Pricing & Availability
Hisense is showcasing its entire 2020 product lineup, including the brand new L5 Laser TV and XD9G, the first dual cell technology TV on the market, January 7-10 at CES in the LVCC, Centre Hall Booth #10039.
The 2020 Hisense TV lineup will be available in Canada:
• Q9G Series — April 2020
• Q8G Series — April 2020
• H78G Series — Q2 2020
• H56G Series — Q2 2020
• R6G Series — April 2020
• H4G Series — April 2020
Availability of the L5 and XD9G TVs in Canada is still to be announced.
For more information, please visit hisense-canada.com. Join the conversation and connect with Hisense on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @HisenseCA, using the hashtags #HisenseForRealLife #LifeReimagined. Watch product reviews and support on YouTube.
About Hisense Canada:
As the Canadian subsidiary of one of the largest television brands in the world, Hisense Canada offers cutting edge and proprietary technology in all of its products, from its stunning 100-inch 4K Smart Laser TV to innovative and stylish appliances. The thought that goes into every Hisense product goes beyond its expected use to make every consumer experience better. Hisense products are available in more than 130 countries around the world; it is Top 5 television brand in the world, and the top-selling TV in China. Manufactured and distributed across North America, the Hisense Canada Co., Ltd. product portfolio includes televisions, refrigerators, ranges, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, wine chillers and freezers.