No purchase necessary. This contest is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Hisense Canada “Happy Hisense Holidays” Contest is open only to legal residents of the nine provinces (excluding Quebec) and three territories of Canada, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Hisense Canada Limited, family members and other Hisense subsidiaries are not eligible to enter the contest.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: The Hisense Canada “Happy Hisense Holidays” Contest (the "Contest") is sponsored and administered by Hisense Canada Limited (the "Sponsor"), 2283 Argentia Rd. Unit 16, Mississauga, ON L5N 5Z2.
3. Timing: The contest begins on Friday, December 10th at 6:00 am EST and will run until December 31st, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST.
4. How to Enter: locate the Hisense Canada Christmas Campaign video (pinned post) on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HisenseCA). Leave a comment on the video that answers one of these questions:
- What is your favourite Christmas memory?
- What is the best gift you ever received?
- Tell us what your holiday plans are this holiday season?
Score a bonus entry by sharing this post (video) to your feed. Please note, in the event that you are selected as a winner, you may not receive a notification that we have tagged or messaged you, unless you like or follow the Facebook page.
5. Contest Winner: One (1) winner will be chosen by random draw. The Winner will receive one (1) 65” 4K Roku TV Model 65R63G (valued at $749.99CAD) plus the cost of shipping to a valid Canadian address (no PO boxes). The product(s) cannot be exchanged for other models. Winners will have to answer a skill-testing question to claim their prize (Example: 1+9-2=8). Set-up of the unit will be the recipient’s responsibility. Administrators will ship the Winner their prize at the Winner’s requested addresses within sixty (60) days following the announcement that they have won, pending extenuating circumstances. Residents of Quebec are not eligible to enter this contest. Winner agrees to supply a valid Canadian address (no PO boxes) and a phone number for delivery. The delivery will require a valid and authorized signature to claim the prize. A signature will be considered a successful delivery to the required recipient. Due to Covid-19, in some cases, carriers are unable to perform “signature required” deliveries. Hisense will make all efforts to provide you with approximate dates for shipping to ensure that someone is home to receive the product. Hisense takes no responsibility for incorrect delivery, or lost or stolen products, outside of its control.
6. Verification of Potential Winner: The potential Contest winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winners must successfully respond to the electronic mail or phone call message and any subsequent correspondence notifying him or her that he or she is a winner within 48 hours. The potential prize winners must sign and return any required Affidavits of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance forms and any other requested forms. Upon successful completion, the prizes will then be awarded. Failure to “claim” the prize in the allocated time will result in the prize being forfeited and another winner being drawn.
7. Prize: The contest winner(s) will receive one (1) 65” 4K Roku TV Model 65R63G (valued at $749.99CAD) plus the cost of shipping to a valid Canadian address – no PO boxes. The prize is not transferable.
8. Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each Entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations; (d) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor Affiliates and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, assigns and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's Entry, creation of an Entry or submission of an Entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of the prize (including any activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of Entry; and (e) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor Affiliates from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an Entrant's participation in the Contest and/or Entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Contest Winner also acknowledges and must provide permission for their address and phone number to be shared with a third party for the sole purpose of delivering the prizes. If winner does not provide consent to share this information, TV prize can be picked up from our Mississauga office at 2283 Argentia Rd. #16, or one of our warehouses. No other exceptions shall be made.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Sponsor Affiliates are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry or voting process or the Contest; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant's Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another Entry in the Contest. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
11. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Contest or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the Courts of Ontario; (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event legal fees; and (d) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario and federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario.
12. Reviews submitted can and may be used by Hisense Canada or other Hisense International subsidiaries in marketing and promotional material. Hisense will do their best, when possible, to tag image owner when used on social media. All submissions can and may be shared to our website, other social media channels or with our retailers or customers via email blast or any other future marketing initiatives in relation to the Contest or the reviewed products.
13. Contest Prizing Delays: Due to the spread of COVID-19 in many Canadian communities, the awarding of your prize may be delayed. Hisense Canada has done its part in implementing a work-from-home policy to protect the safety and well-being of our staff. Some of our retailer partners, service technicians, logistics and warehousing staff are also under work-from-home and/or limited hours protocols now, resulting in some shipping and processing delays. Thank you for your patience and understanding.